Accessibility & Accommodations Division of the Office for Access & Equity Reasonable Accommodations Portal
Last updated 11/28/2023
Notice: The Accessibility & Accommodations Division is experiencing a high case volume. To better serve you, all new employee meetings are being scheduled in January 2024. Please be patient while we work to serve campus in a prompt and equitable way. If you have any questions or concerns about the scheduling timeline, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This form may be used by:
- UIUC employees: academic professionals, civil service, extra help staff, faculty, other staff
- Student employees: postdoctoral scholars, GAs, TAs. If you are a Fellow seeking an accommodation, please contact DRES.
- Applicants for employment
- University Housing residents who are requesting an emotional support animal and are not students.
- Members of the public attending events on UIUC grounds
Submitting your accommodation request:
- If you previously filed an accommodation request with the Accessibility and Accommodations Division after December 2019, do not use this form. Please log in using your NetID and Password to submit your request. If your request was filed prior to January 2020, please use the form below.
- This form must be completed in a single setting. It cannot be saved and returned to later
- In most cases, medical documentation is needed to begin the accommodation process. Forms for supplying medical documentation can be found here. OAE is a HIPAA-compliant unit; your medical information will not be shared outside of the Division.
- If you need assistance completing this form or encounter accessibility issues, please call 217-333-0885 or email email@example.com.
- Upon successful submission of your request, you will be contacted within 1 business day to discuss next steps or additional documentation needs.
PLEASE READ BEFORE PROCEEDING
Refer to the information below and complete the instructions that correspond to your situation. Complete all form fields and upload medical documentation, if available. Medical documentation is not required for religious accommodation requests. You may submit up to two accommodation requests with this form.
Disability, Religious, and Pregnancy/Parenting Accommodations:
- Select one of these accommodation types to request an accommodation related to a disability, religious conviction, or pregnancy/parenting status.
- If you are seeking a parking accommodation due to pregnancy or a disability, please select "Parking" from the drop-down menu.
University Housing Residents or Applicants:
- Use this form if you are a non-student resident of or applicant for University Housing requesting an accommodation for an emotional support animal (ESA). Students who live in University Housing, please contact University Housing. All other students, contact DRES.
- Students who are seeking classroom- or housing-related accommodations should contact DRES.
System Office Employees on the UIUC Campus:
- System Office employees must use the System Reasonable Accommodation Form.